When Do You Need Gum Surgeries?
- Gum surgery is a procedure that helps to reposition your gums, protecting teeth from further damage.
- Gum recession is a process when the margin of gums wears down, exposing the covered tooth or tooth root.
- Gum recession is the most common dental problem.
- People are usually unaware that they are undergoing gum recession as it’s a gradual process unless they face sensitivity issues or notice that their tooth looks elongated than usual.
Symptoms of gum surgeries include :
- Swollen gums
- Red gums
- Bleeding from gums
- Presence of pus
- A foul smell which doesn’t go even after brushing
- Presence of periodontal pockets
- Gum recession
- Loss of bone
- Gum inflammation