ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT (BRACES)
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that deals with correcting improper positioning of teeth and getting them back in proper form and function.in orthodontics, teeth are moved by applying force on the teeth within the physiologic limits. It serves to correct both, your cosmetic as well as functional needs. Orthodontics not only deals with correcting your teeth but also deals with correcting habits such as thumb sucking nail-biting, and tongue thrusting which has a deleterious effect and can lead to malalignment of teeth. Braces Specialist in Karve Road Kothrud you should visit.
There are different types of braces that are Used in orthodontics:
Orthodontic braces may include metal brackets and wires, clear brackets and wires, ceramic brackets and wires, lingual braces (brackets and wires placed on the tongue side of the teeth), removable appliances, and Invisalign.
1. Metal braces: metal braces are the oldest form of braces. In this metal, brackets are attached to the teeth and a wire is passed through them and held in place by elastic ties.
2. Ceramic braces: ceramic braces are the same as metal braces just that instead of metal ceramic brackets are sed making them less noticeable. As they are less noticeable they are a popular choice among adults.
3. Self-ligating braces: self ligating braces are available self-ligating both in metal and ceramic only difference being instead of elastic ties to hold the wire, the brackets have a door o slot to lock the wire .as no elastic ties are required, the results produced are faster.
4. Lingual braces: lingual braces are similar to metal braces only difference being the brackets are attached to the inner side of your upper and lower teeth .this can case cause change in your speech as well as irritation to your tongue. These are difficult to maintain and may take more time to produce results.
5. Invisible braces: invisible braces or Invisalign are transparent braces made up of custom-made plastic aligners that are worn over the teeth. The orthodontist gives you a set of aligners that are to be changed after a given period of time . As there no brackets and wires involved ,these are patient friendly and easy to maintain .these are suitable for both teenagers and adults .
Aligner treatments are also suitable for patients in whom esthetics is a priority because of their profession or due to social reasons. After the treatment is completed a fixed or removable retainer is given to the patient to maintain the teeth in their new position for a given period of time.
Why Choose Braces Specialist in Karve Nagar Kothrud
If you are looking for an experienced and reliable Orthodontic Treatment in Karve Nagar Kothrud, then Novacare Dental is the ideal choice for you. The experienced and skilled Braces Specialist in Karve Road Kothrud offers a wide range of treatments and services to help you achieve the perfect smile. From metal braces to ceramic braces and Invisalign, they offer a comprehensive range of treatments to meet your individual needs. They also offer a wide range of preventative care services, including regular dental exams and cleanings, to ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy. Novacare Dental clinic in Kothrud is committed to providing the highest quality of care to all of its patients. They use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that your treatment is safe and effective. Their staff is friendly and professional, and they strive to make every visit as comfortable and stress–free as possible.